Tax Accountant – Remote Working
We are currently working with a reputable and ambitious Public Sector organisation to identify a Tax Accountant to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis. The Tax Accountant will report to and work closely with the Finance Manager, and be responsible for providing specialist advice for the organisation’s financial planning.
Key responsibilities include for the Tax Accountant will include;
- Taking a proactive approach in delivering tax and treasury accounting services
- Ensuring compliance with tax rules, primarily VAT and IR35
- Reviewing existing tax and treasury processes, and highlighting and driving improvements
- Providing key support and advice to the wider finance team, including the organisation’s Capital and Treasury functions
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for business improvements and efficiencies
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement looking to constantly adding value and inspire success
To be suitable for this role you need to be a fully qualified finance professional (or Finalist) with a demonstrable working knowledge of tax. Experience working in capital and treasury function is desirable. You will have an investigative mindset and strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.
This role is able to work remotely, and part-time working arrangements can also be accommodated.
Please apply by following the details below, or contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane for more information.
Apply for Tax Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly