1 day left
- Full Time
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- support new manufacturer site setup in Hangzhou, focused on fix assets/CIP management
- work with China accounting team to conduct monthly closing and ensure the accuracy and efficiency of both US and PRC GAAP reporting.
- Perform balance sheet review with stakeholder to mitigate potential risk.
- Review account reconciliation to ensure the quality of reporting and identify the process that can be improved.
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure accounting regulation in compliance. Abundant accounting and tax related knowledge to train the team.
- Participate in system development.
- work with internal and external team for tax related work in Hangzhou