Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Finance Manager with a biopharmaceutical company. The candidate is primarily responsible for managing and preparing internal control documentation, processes and procedures to align with those of a publicly traded company, and ensure the processes and consistent with corporate headquarters, where applicable. This position reports ad interim to the VP of Finance.
- Establish effective business relationships within the organization and maintain knowledge of operating divisions.
- Identify and evaluate the organization's risk areas and provide key inputs on how those are to be addressed.
- Communicate and present results of audits and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations.
- Evaluate and determine adequacy of internal controls. Prepare findings and recommendations for identified internal control weaknesses.
- Coordinate with corporate SOX team to eliminate duplicate efforts and improve independent auditor's reliance on management's test work.
- Work with management across all functions to ensure any audit findings are resolved timely.
- Review all processes and provide recommendation for enhancement, where applicable.
- Ensure departmental practices are compliant with company policies and legal requirements.
- Ensure department audits and investigations are completed according to Company's and departmental policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, and/or relevant field.
- A combined minimum 5 years' experience of audit management in a publicly-traded company and/or Big 4 accounting firm.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing internal audit risk assessments, internal audit plans, specific internal audit projects, etc.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or consumer packaged goods industry is preferred.
- CPA is a plus.
- Must possess a strong analytical capacity, along with good organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal) and be very detail orientated.
* Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and have excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.