Senior Financial Analyst
Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
The Senior Business Analyst contributes to Intelerad's success and growth by translating the company's business application needs, particularly for our future financial system. The incumbent will work closely with stakeholders to optimize cross-business processes, such as the automation of processes related to Sales, Professional Services and Finance (quote to cash).
The candidate also contributes to the integration with other enterprise application systems (CRM, ITSM, HRIS), including analysis, process / workflow design, technical requirement development, training and support activities.
- Analyze and gather business requirements and document business processes;
- Interface with stakeholders & C-Level executive team to manage expectations and advocate industry's best practices in order to meet with business needs;
- Document business requirements and validate technical specifications & deliverables;
- Coordinate activities between process owners, users, software developers, system administrators and managers;
- Analyze business procedures and determine appropriate changes to the existing application systems;
- Contribute to the alignment of the Financial system with other internal business application systems;
- Develop processes to continuously monitor the quality and integrity of data;
- Develop training content and provide training to users;
- Promote and conduct process improvement initiatives;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Business Administration in Finance or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in business analysis, business process analysis, mapping and ability to use continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six Sigma, problem-solving)
- Experience with Agile development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong analytical, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen, especially at the financial level
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Focus on quality
- Collaborative approach