Intermediate / Senior Financial Analyst
One of our recruitment partners has fantastic opportunities for Intermediate / Senior Financial Analysts, in permanent positions in the Toronto and Vancouver area.
If you’re looking to build on your experience and develop your career in a high-paying role in Canada, we want to hear from you.
Your new role:
- Develop and complete annual plans and quarterly financial forecasts.
- Create processes to consolidate budget/forecast submissions in an efficient manner, and help prepare presentations to senior management.
- Provide an analysis of company performance to budget and prior year end.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis for management to review.
- Coordinate the monthly operations review package preparation for senior management.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Compare performance to budget, and track monthly capital expenditure. Financial forecasts and discounted cash flow analyses will also be required.
- Provide financial support as required to business units and partners.
- Assist with the development of ad hoc financial analyses of customer, product or service related issues and opportunities.
- ACA designation.
- Completion of a university degree in a related field.
- Experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role, with one of the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms.
- Expert proficiency in Excel
- Strong initiative to seek efficiencies and improve processes where possible.
- An organized team player, with strong time management and customer service skills.
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills, including in presentations.
$60,000 – $100,000 per year.
What to do next:
If you meet the above requirements, or would be interested in a similar role, please apply below and we will contact you discuss the career opportunities we have for you.