Finance Controller - Tech Department
4 days left
- Full Time
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
At Glovo, we are looking for a profile with several years of experience in Finance Controlling to join us as a Finance Controller at our Global HQ in Barcelona.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all Tech Financial reporting (Headcount, Personnel, G&A)
- Lead and develop Controlling landscape of our Tech activities in close collaboration with our Tech Leaders and Procurement department
- Provide meaningful business insights (YoY, MoM and vs BP) that leads to optimization of our Tech costs
- Identify and raise cost savings opportunities
- Coordinate and Ensure Closing Calendar alignment with the HQ Controlling Team
- Create and simplify Tech Financial Reporting throughout the company
- Provide meaningful financial visibility to all Tech Leaders as a Business Partner
- Support in the implementation of a reporting solution (EPM), to execute the self service vision of the Finance Department
- Become the guardian of the Tech Department Financial Performance since day 1
- +1 years of experience according to the position
- +4 years of experience in Finance (Finance departments, Accounting or Audit firms)
- Advanced command of the English language
- Proven track record, strong business acumen, problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach, proactive and autonomous, good vibes & techie!
- An ability to take any problem, deep dive, reveal route cause, draft improvement solutions and communicate to stakeholders
- An ability to summarize and present complex plans to Management and key stakeholders
- Obsessed with continuous improvements, delivering value and allergic to manual tasks!
- G Suite expert (Sheets, Presentations), Office Suite expert (Excel)
- SQL knowledge
- Experiences with ERP
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting required
- Experience in Tech environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with Workday
- Spanish language
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level. If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds. Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! * * * Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we’re currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.