Junior Finance & Operation Manager
- Full Time
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is the most critically acclaimed start-up in the world for innovation and excellence in audio inventions. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more epic and electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure. Just ask our business, retail, marketing, design, finance, logistics and R&D specialists : we’re obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow. So that we can carry on delivering incomparable sound and emotion to as many people as possible.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution is ours.
- Monthly P&L production and analysis
- Accounting Closing and Tax Accountant Follow-Up
- Insurance of the compliance of the subsidiary on all aspects (Tax, Customs, financial flows)
- Development of the ad hoc analysis (performance monitoring, KPIs analysis of the different sales channels: retail, web and wholesales)
- Cash flow and expenses tracking and forecast
- Elaboration and revision of both sales and financial budgets
- Supply chain supervision (deliveries and stock management)
- IT support and training on the various software used in the company (Retail, Sales and administration softwares)
- Processes design and optimization (Wholesale, Retail, Stocks, Finance)
- Be the main touch point for the Retails teams on their organization subjects.
- HR Management hand-in-hand with external payroll contractor
- Legal (contracts follow-up, leases)
- Be a business partner for the Sales Director.
- Graduate from business school or university in Business Administration, Finance or any other relevant field
- You have a strong connection to or experience living or working in Germany
- Strong ability to build and structure an organization
- You are proactive and very autonomous
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-growing environment
- You are willing to take responsibilities and be accountable for your field of expertise
- Excellent mastering of Excel and comfortable with management software (previous experience on SAP By Design is a plus)
- Previous relevant work experience in finance or firm administration (1 to 3 years of experience)
- Fluent in German and English, French is an appreciated plus