FINANCE DIRECTOR - PVH CORP.
5 days left
- Full Time
The Director of Finance role is ideal for an individual who is collaborative and versatile with exceptional quantitative skills, superior attention to detail, and a high level of business and financial acumen. The Director will partner with the VP of Finance and Business Operations to provide financial and strategic analysis and reporting for the Technology and Process group. This includes liaising with key business partners to support the financial and strategic road map for the organization. This person will model financial metrics to support Operational and financial strategy. The successful candidate will be hands-on and will partner to support the department in strategic decision-making, strategic initiatives, budgeting and forecasting operations and the support of long range plans.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work cross functionally with department leaders to ensure informed financial decision making
- Create strategic frameworks and methodologies to drive critical financial decisions
- Answer high priority analytical questions to drive better understanding of business value drivers and identify areas of opportunity
- Lead reporting on business and financial metrics including technology and portfolio health, change drivers, financial drivers and industry comparisons.
- Develop Senior level dashboards and reporting presentations
- Provide significant support and oversee our monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning, analysis and budgeting processes
- Lead a proactive, collaborative partnership between TPG Finance and the PVH Brands
- Provide guidance to staff to assist them in seeing the “big picture” in order to effectively communicate the areas of focus to the department heads.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through continuous improvement.
- Maintain and execute adequate internal controls for area and update Sarbanes-Oxley control narratives as needed.
- Clearly communicate messages that link business issues, financial results, and strategy at the executive level.
- Oversee a Finance team of 5 associates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience of corporate accounting/reporting experience, Corporate Finance, Business
- Strategy & Development, Financial Modeling, metrics and analytics.
- Minimum four year degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who challenges the status-quo.
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship-building and influence skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong leadership skills and commitment to developing team members.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across multiple functions.
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills and strong understanding of financial system databases
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH