Senior Financial analyst
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
This role is a key asset in the future success of the company. This individual will be part of the FP&A Department and will contribute to the Company’s financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process by collaborating with departmental leads. This role requires an independent, proactive and organized candidate who will adapt well in a dynamic environment.
The position is based in Paris Headquarter and reports to the FP&A Senior Manager expenses and consolidation.
What you will do:
- As the primary finance contact for discretionary and people cost you will build strong business partner relationships with key leaders across the organization
- Work directly with business partners on discretionary and people cost analysis and assist in the creation and delivery of several key documents, including but not limited to forecast packages, forecast commentary, actuals commentary, risks and opportunities.
- Support preparation of presentation material for monthly, quarterly and annual plan reviews
- Construct detailed financial models and be able to communicate their outcomes and recommendations effectively
- Liaise with corporate financial team in the US to align expectations and harmonize methodology
- As an essential part of Thefork FP&A team you will be expected to be flexible and assist with Adhoc projects
Who you are:
- Master in Engineer or business School
- 2-3 years of experience with previous function in a "Big Four" audit firm
- Strong accounting and financial knowledge – Basic Hyperion skills a plus
- Extremely organized with the ability to contribute to multiple projects within tight time lines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and highly interested in financial modeling
- Proficient at efficiently manipulating large data sets and demonstrate appetite for information system
- Articulate with good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A team player, able to step in and help out other members of the team when needed
What we offer:
- Flexible remote work
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free