Financial Analyst III
We are seeking an Accounting and Finance professional to work in our Englewood, CO Corporate offices. This team is responsible for consolidation and report preparation of the global results of Arrow Electronics, Inc. You will be responsible for gathering inputs for global inputs and may be required to work under pressure to provide a quick turnaround. Arrow is approaching $30B in revenue and is highly complex in its structure and the nature of its business offerings. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, accuracy, business acumen, and thrive in a dynamic business environment. The candidate must also have strong interpersonal skills and be able to clearly communicate with global teams and management.
What You’ll Be Doing
- P & L Analysis: Conduct independent analysis and interpretation of the business unit P & L and its components when requested by Finance leadership or Business.
- Reporting: Produces business unit reports indicating analysis and understanding of business trends, offering useful business insights/conclusions.
- Planning and Forecasting: Understand the various elements of the P & L and B/S and their relationship and provide detailed analysis of the data to the business unit leaders.
- Deal Analysis: Employ knowledge of financial metrics such as ROWC, cost to serve, etc. to create models used to assess profitability of acquisition, transaction pricing, extended terms, and other deals and recommend more profitable alternatives.
- Executive Meeting Prep and Leadership: Assist in the preparation of Executive- level presentations and meetings, such as quarterly business reviews, and engage with Senior leadership in understanding and representing the financial metrics and results.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires a 4 year degree (typically Accounting or Finance) and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity, and must be able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge: must possess Strong financial acumen and analytics skills with a high degree of proficiency in data mining and forecasting model development. Require a strong understanding of accounting and financial processes related to the business; knowledge of US GAAP Sarbanes-Oxley and internal controls; strong systems knowledge such as Oracle, ERP Systems, and Business Objects.; and a solid background and experience in P&L management
- Communication skills: Require excellent communication skills (written and oral) to support the preparation and presentation of written briefs and summaries for internal communication and coordination with various departments
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More
- Attention to detail: Also require a high level of attention to detail when preparing results and reports
- Organizational skills: Must possess the ability to multi-task and also coordinate peers towards common finance goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines
- Creative problem solving skills: Require the ability to think strategically, as well as tactically.
- Oracle - Hyperion - Advanced Excel
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!