Principle, SAP Treasury Consultant (f/m/d)
Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a Principle, SAP Treasury Consultant (f/m/d) to join the Finance Systems team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
- You will lead our DH SAP Treasury Template as Template Owner and work in a team of Treasury senior experts in our DH office in Berlin and functionally for our global Treasury processes.
- You will proactively review current processes and services in the Treasury module and all relevant sub-modules, establish new processes and functions as required, maintain standards in terms of quality and excellence, and automate processes for efficiency
- You will be responsible for customizing necessary adjustments, take ownership on fixing problem reports, and document the relevant changes
- You will closely align with all other in-house consultants concerning other modules, like FI-CO, FI-CA, SD/MM or SAP WM etc.
- You will help us to roll-out SAP globally, be part of the Treasury work stream and will be the key contact person for all questions regarding Treasury related issues
- You will support the respective departments to align and consolidate SAP and (financial) non-SAP systems
Your heroic skills:
- First and foremost, you are a passionate SAP professional with a strong will to take ownership of SAP Treasury modules
- 10+ years SAP experience with at least 5+ years in Treasury and Risk Management and at least 5 end-to-end implementations
- Topics such as treasury management, financial risk management, cash management, treasury accounting, financial instruments are well-known
- SAP experience in accounting modules (FI-CO-TR) is a must (3 to 5 years)
- Expertise in the configuration and implementation of Cash Management powered by S/4HANA
- Strong knowledge of treasury related financial accounting processes and best practices
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the company
- Proven experience in configuring, testing, and supporting S/4HANA solutions
- Ability to conduct complex and interactive solutioning workshops
- Proven expertise and commitment to knowledge management and mentoring
- Demonstrated leadership skills (organization, manage details, communication, and manage multiple priorities)
- Knowledge of Bank Communication Management (BCM) and Data Medium Exchange (DMEE) is a must
- Knowledge of Advanced Payment Management (APM) is a plus
- Experience working directly for a large consulting company is a plus
- Knowledge of In-House Cash (IHC) is a plus
- ABAP development and debugging skills is a plus
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!