Adecco is assisting a fortune 500 tech company recruiting for a Financial Analyst. The anticipated duration: 1 year, depending on the business needs and budget affordability, there is a potential to extend further with a max of 12 to 24 months! possible temp to hire but no guarantees.
Project Manager position You will work with a diverse set of internal partners and subject matter experts to support ongoing strategic decision-making, improved communication, and processes that drive increased alignment between strategy and implementation. Stakeholders include partner program leadership and fellow finance members within the Partner Organization, Strategy and Planning, Corporate Revenue/RAO, Commercial Finance, and Sales. If you have the experience – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Financial Analyst jobs include but are not limited to:
- Support Director of Provider Partner Program and Global Partner Finance Organization Leaders to align program priorities with the BU, Finance, and company strategy
- Interface with partners to onboard and communicate program rules & benefits
- Provide monthly/weekly/daily bookings and revenue forecast updates
- Prepare quarter-end reporting package including QBR, Program metrics, Revenue analytics at BE and Regional level
- Lead support of the program payment process
- Own program SOX controls where applicable
- Support all Ad-Hoc requests related to planning, program changes or program performance
- Work effectively and dedicatedly in a fast-paced environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Financial Analyst jobs:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in finance, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years relevant working experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to present business results clearly, completely and accurately
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of key accounting rules around bookings, revenue and deferred revenue
- Finance systems capabilities
- Previous experience with subscription or utility-based billing
- Understanding of a contra-revenue based incentive program for driving partner performance
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects will be a plus
- Experience with Tableau (building dashboards; turning requirements into visualizations)
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $30 per hour and up to $34 per hour depending on experience.
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
- Working alongside partners and employees. We believe software can truly change underwhelming experiences and how it enables consumers on a journey to solve a problem. It is our mission to be the leader in this space. We are looking for passionate team members to deliver on this vision in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week – medical, dental, vision, options available