Assistant Finance Manager
Job Description: Assistant Finance Manager (ADC)
- Responsible for the preparation Accounting transactions to be accurate in accordance with accounting standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure costs calculation, control overall processes of costing, such as Set up calculate standard costs in the system, control cost all inventory transactions.
- Ensure all cost and inventory transactions have been done correctly as Accounting Standard and comply with the regulation.
- Analysis of the company's costing systems to check for mistakes and suggest for improvements.
- Follow-up with various parties to resolve issues related to costs and profitability
- Develop internal organizational documents, policies and procedures
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Provide support and backup to team members to the extent needed
- Collaborate with the accounting team for timely and accurately reporting including SOX compliance and variance analysis
- Liaise with external parties including auditors, tax authority, bank, Company Secretary, vendor & customers.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation
- Implement and improve internal controls that insure accurate reporting and proper safeguarding of company assets.
- Assist in the consolidation and adjustment of subsidiary information in order to prepare accurate internal and external reporting packages in compliance with Thailand Tax, Accounting rules and US GAAP.
- Monthly financial reporting on the Friday after month-end, Statistics and Quarterly schedules on the Danaher required dates.
- Coordinate and review the reconciliations of Thailand general ledger balance sheet accounts on a timely basis.
- Lead in the implementation and continuous improvement of ERP / financial systems.
- Perform other ad hoc assignment
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.