Practice Finance COI Business Development Officer
Huntington Bank is expanding its Business Banking segment! We are looking for Business Development Officers to grow our Practice Finance Group Portfolio. Healthcare BDO positions have a base salary plus uncapped incentive. Positions can be located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
- Drives business development activity across a specific geography working with external referral sources (COI’s)
- Develops, qualifies, educates and maintains key COI’s
- Takes an assertive approach to lead development by building trust with COI’s, attending trade shows and networking with affinity groups
- Meet with potential Practice loan clients in the market
- Underwriting decision review and debate
- Manages a pipeline of loans
- Responsible for driving a minimum of $25mm in annual lending
- Achieves Primary Banking Relationship metrics
- May take leadership roles on team initiatives and/or mentoring roles
- Works within a team environment and collaborates closely with internal partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of sales experience with at least 3 years of Business Banking business development, credit and lending experience.
- Understanding of Financial documentation from IRS documentation to personal client financial detail
- Ability to translate a Cash flow analysis and communicate assessment to clients
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.