Associate Finance Manager
- As a Stryker Associate Finance Manager, you will support the Finance Director in providing support to the business for all finance related projects. This role will also act as a support and cover to the Finance Manager to ensure continuity of key processes.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Shadow the Finance Manager and understand the roles and responsibilities of this function to act as cover when needed.
- Assists the Finance Manager with month end and year end closes and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Development of training guides relating to all reporting duties to ensure continuity and appropriate succession planning.
- Assists on new deals that could impact revenue recognition principles, asset accounting and other governance controls.
- Act as the project lead for all finance related projects with the support of the rest of the finance team.
- Leads the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for all cost centres and business units, sales, orders and margins.
- Provides guidance to junior team members on monthly activities and requests from the business.
- Perform ad hoc requests and queries as requested by management, the business, regional and corporate team.
- Development of dashboards for management and the business to assist with cost savings and inventory analysis
One of these qualifications is required
7+ Years in commerce or in a similar role
- Automate as much of the day to day activities to assist the Finance team with more value adding tasks.
- Support of internal controls with testing and filing of evidence where appropriate.
- Providing supporting documentation and assisting with external audit queries.
- Excel modelling to identify any opportunities and improvements in processes.
- Ensure that Stryker’s Compliance and Ethics program is always followed and that there is strict adherence to the Code of Conduct in all interactions.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%