Stantec is currently looking for a Regional Accountant.
Key Tasks and Duties include:
• Booking expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries and chasing for approvals.
• Payment of vendors, scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
• Receiving, verifying and Booking employee expense reports.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
• Reports VAT by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Preparation of External Invoices and Postings.
• Attending Vendor calls and resolving queries.
• Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Register.
• Assisting in the Internal and External Audit Process.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2 – 5 years of work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus
• Advanced Excel user
• Excellent Interpersonal and organizational skills
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at MWH, now part of Stantec, we design with community in mind. Nowuniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.