We are looking for someone with a degree in Finance / Accounting, or equivalent business experience. 3-5 years of experience on Financial Reporting / Accounting will be an asset. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential and knowledge other tools (Qlikview, SAP etc.) is beneficial. As we operate in an international environment, good communication skills in English will be an advantage.
Finance / Accounting Professional should also possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
This position will support monthly/quarterly reporting activities of the company as well as co-operating with accounting team to ensure reporting data quality. This position will report to the Accounting Manager but daily activities will lead by the Finance Team Leader.
- Preparing monthly financial reporting package including sales report, income statement, balance sheet, AR/aging analysis and business area specifications in accordance with IFRS and group finance guidelines.
- Following Sandvik Group updates for new IFRS standards such as IFRS-9, IFRS-16 and implementing them in the reporting process.
- Supporting the maintenance and improvements on chart of accounts, cost center and profit center master data.
- Supporting continuous improvement in the financial control process and reporting tools by working in coordination with IT department.
- Contributing overall internal control processes to determine the accuracy of financial statement account balances and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Preparing weekly aging reports for the business areas.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliations with Sandvik Group suppliers.
- AR, AP, GL sub-ledger reconciliations in accounting systems.
- Supporting accounting process for the booking of domestic supplier invoices.
Sandvik is a high-technology, engineering group with advanced products and world-leading positions within selected areas. The Sandvik Group has about 47,000 employees and worldwide business activities are conducted through representation in more than 130 countries.