Senior Revenue Accountant
Kforce has a client in Center City Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA) who is seeking to add a Senior Revenue Accountant to their team. This opportunity offers growth potential and strong benefits. Responsibilities:
- Manage the monthly global revenue close process, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of results
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations and flux analysis for global revenue and deferred revenue
- Identify and implement best practices and process improvements
- Support audit requests
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Combination of public accounting and large company experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."