I am working on a Finance Manager role for a 3+ month contract opportunity for our client in the South Bay. Please email me if you are available. email@example.com.
Third party vendors will NOT be considered. Must have proper authorization to work in the US.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage and perform annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes;
• Help align budgets and forecasts with the company’s strategic priorities;
• Meaningfully compare actual results to historicals, budgets, and forecasts;
• Prepare and report variance analyses to identify any risks or opportunities;
• Track and evaluate business performance; report and analyze the performance
• Report monthly financial and operating metrics to the executive team
• Collaborate with other members of the finance team to prepare board presentations
• Identify areas for process improvement / innovation / automation
• Conduct ad hoc analysis for business partners to support decision making
Finance Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree; Finance or Accounting preferred; MBA a plus
• 8+ years of financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis;
• Strong proficiency of Excel (advanced functions);
• Hands on experience with Hyperion is a requirement for this role;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are not available for this Finance Manager opportunity but know of someone who is, please forward a resume or make an introduction to us. Consideration for these positions will be held in the strictest of confidence. For a full listing of Robert Half Management Resources job opportunities please join us at roberthalfmr.com
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.