DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING
Syracuse City School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Accounting Department at Central Offices
- This position will work 40 hours per week, 12 months per year. This position is full-time.
- The current SCSD salary for this position is to be determined.
- This position will be hired provisionally. All candidates must meet the minimum qualifications on the Onondaga County Civil Service job description for this title. When the exam for this title is offered, the successful candidate must pass the exam and be reachable on the resulting eligibility list, in order to be retained.
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a fingerprint-based background check, at the cost of $99.00 to the candidate.
- City Residents are encouraged to apply!