Senior Manager – Fund Operations
The Hospital Authority Provident Fund Scheme, one of the largest ORSO retirement schemes in Hong Kong, is seeking to recruit a high-caliber individual in the Fund Operations Team to lead the fund accounting and fund administration functions of the Scheme.
About the job:
- Lead a small team in handling fund accounting and fund administration of all member choice funds including reconciliation of NAV, preparation of audit report, set-up of new funds, fund valuation, issuance of fund price, risk management, and so on.
- Oversee and operate the in-house developed investment administration system to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepare annual budget for the Scheme
- Monitor the trial balance of the Scheme in each monthly cycle
- Manage the Scheme’s cash flow as well as payment and expense functions
- Work closely with Scheme Administrator to ensure proper maintenance of member records as well as accurate and timely payment of members’ retirement benefits
- Carry out ad-hoc projects and other works as may be required
Requirements on applicants:
- University degree in accounting or Finance with at least 8 years of solid professional experience and knowledge in fund accounting and fund administration
- Professional accounting qualification is required (e.g. CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Good understanding of investment products, performance fee calculations and various fund structures
- Previous experience in private equity or asset management firm is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel VBA programming is a must
- Experience in using Portia or FlexSystem is helpful
- Well organized, strong analytical skills, flexible as well as a good team player
- Good standard of both written and spoken English; Mandarin is an advantage